- Use LCh° hue angle degrees on the outside of the color wheel to determine a color’s hue family or use the Munsell hue family notations on the inside.
- Works with Color Muse and NIX Sensor
- Back of Color Wheel is neutral gray. The professional standard for comparing colors.
- Includes Pantone Lighting Indicator. An easy to use tool with two color patches that match when lighting conditions are ideal and mismatch when lighting is poor (unbalanced).
- Professionally color managed to match hue family color chips in the Munsell Learning Kit from Pantone/X-Rite.
- Printed using top-quality archival inks and paper from Epson.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Online color representations only approximate actual colors due to monitor/device color rendering capability.