- Price includes $3.00 flat rat shipping from Phoenix, Arizona
Product details from Kolormondo – www.kolormondo.com
– 570 colours
– Size 4.72 inches in diameter
– Made in Sweden
BUILDING THE GLOBE:
– Improves your ability to mix and match colours
– Enables you to identify a certain hue, to see colour relations and grasp terms like ”chroma” and ”value”
– Bridges between colour experts and beginners
– Allows students to understand colour theory
– Facilitates discussions about colour choices
You will find the colour wheel/colour circle around the Equator, while the grey scale forms a pillar between the white North Pole and the black South Pole. Complementary colours are found across from each other. Kolormondo is inspired by the work of Runge, Gothe, and Itten, but we have modernized the globe by using CMY, Cyan blue, Magenta Red and Yellow as primary colours.
The globe comes in a flat cover and is a DIY kit. It consists of 5 round pieces and 6 wedges. Each piece of the globe is designed to teach you about a different section of the colour world. You can take it apart and build it again.
HOW TO CONSTRUCT THE MINI – STEP BY STEP