Do You Love Color?
Want to learn more about hue, value, chroma and LRV? You're in luck because I have the perfect color trainings for you.
The 16 best white paint colors are arranged around The Color Strategist Color Wheel according to their hue family. If you put the paint chips in the same order, you will easily be able to see the spectral gradation of hue. Let’s talk about hue family for a sec. Hue family is scientifically determined by measuring a color with a colorimeter or spectrophotometer. It’s the wavelength part of that measurement that defines a color’s hue family. Hue family is objective, accurate and consistent because of the way colorimeters and spectrophotometers work. Both (colorimeter or spectrophotometer) take measurements using a consistent light source and illumination method. Because of how they work, they also create consistent measurement conditions. Doesn’t matter if it’s day or night, indoors or outdoors. The result is anytime and anywhere you have a fast, easy, and accurate way to measure color and quantify how the human vision system experiences color. In Camp Chroma’s on-line, on-demand color training programs you learn how color works. Because it’s only logical that the simple, straightforward color systems that are used to make color are the same systems we use for specifying color.
- Accurately Identify a Color’s Hue Family within Seconds – no visual gymnastics or white background needed.
- Fearlessly Use Hue Family to Create Color Schemes – Including Whites and Near Neutrals
- Proficiently Manage the Effects of Light on Color – Strategies for Color Shift – Special Bonuses Included
- Skillfully Combine Different Colors of White
- Creatively Make Unfortunate Color Choices Less Noticeable
- Expertly Fine Tune Color – Use The Four Pillars of Color to Find the Colors You Want – FAST
- Confidently Conduct Virtual Color Consultations